Monday, March 2, 2009

Dredg Concert

Take this weight off my shoulders, and move it to my brain.

A line from the song Spitshine by Dredg which has been ingrained in my head, like a skipping record.  Also thier song Not That Simple is stuck in there.

So Dredg is awesome, and you should listen to them.

I really want to go to their concert in either Tulsa or Austin, Tulsa has Dredg, Pelican, and Tombs all in one concert which would be sick, but it is on a Tuesday night for some reason.  
The one in Austin is on the Saturday before spring break with ...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of the Dead, and they're pretty good, but I think I would enjoy Pelican more, but then again I have always wanted to go to Austin. 
 
So I'll see, probably going to go to that concert in Austin, but I want to find someone to go with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment